torstai 25. elokuuta 2016

Summer meet-up at the lakeside 13.-14.8.2016 Day two!


Luckily the second day of meet-up was better! Morning started with so beautiful weather we couldn´t have wished for more. Misha went for a morning swim in the lake. Jude rather enjoyed the water without dipping in - but he wet his feet, after all. Couldn´t resist trying that lovely little boat!


 

                                                 Menni, my first doll is now almost seven years old and still such a cutie. <3 


Daryl was exploring suspicious looking places and met some zombie figures, though they weren´t pictured together after all.


                                                        There were so many wonderful places to take photos! 


Jude is my own custom boy, I bought a MIO Isul set, but didn´t like the shape of nose that much after all. So I practised carving on him. Also made him a bit more smiley than regular Isuls are. I like him now, even still he is far from perfect. He got a wig from the meet-up (good place to sell, buy and trade!) and it makes him look cute!


It was hard to find him a name, and for long time he was just Isul (even still I tried many names) but when I was listening Beatles when packing for meet-up, I thought, why not Jude. And I kind of like it for him now.

 

In Sunday I didn´t take many pics of others than my own dolls. But wasn´t this little acrobat a cutie!


                                     All the crew of mine in group pic. I took along five very different dolls! :)



Thank you for everyone attending and for giving us the cabin for a meet-up place! It was once again so lovely to spend time together, talk, eat and play with dolls. :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti