tiistai 14. kesäkuuta 2016

Strawberry field

I´ve been making a lot of cute wigs for custom orders and also to Etsy - and strawberry hats! First one went for my friends´ baby girl, but then I continued in doll sizes! :) It is a common thing to make these hats, with quite simple style, but I´ve used my own pattern for these. I think they are so cute and together they make such a field of strawberries! Little Ruruko is my personal favourite. <3


Above are Menni (Littlefee Ante), Rilla (Kaye Wiggs Raillie) and Martta (MeadowDolls Tella).

And just look at this cutie below! Rurukos are getting more and more space in my heart. <3 Also there are Kerttu (custom Blythe by Buganville) and Vuokko (MeadowDolls Elleki). My poor Pullips still haven´t names, but Dal´s name is Milma.





I have no idea how to manage to get the photos well. I always settle them nicely, and when I look the ready page, they have jumped all over... But well. Maybe it works just fine with today´s playful feeling. :D

2 kommenttia: