perjantai 24. heinäkuuta 2015

Meet-up of adult collectors of PullipSuomi forum


I attended in lovely meet-up with six fellow dolly hobbyists of PullipSuomi forum. Still though there were lots and lots of different types of dolls, and so many of them! We had so great time! The event was held in summer cabin of one of the hobbyists and most of the people stayed overnight. Such a nice place in middle of nature.

I only had seven dolls with me, so the other dolls in the photos don´t belong to me. :) This is just small part of the photos and still such a huge spam. I hope you like watching them though!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Here are all of the dolls together in same picture. There were many of them indeed! Thanks for everyone, it was such a lovely meet-up!           

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti