torstai 25. elokuuta 2016

Gorgeous Minigenue by Twigling arrived!

23.8.2016 arrived a special doll! MSD sized Ingenue artist doll by Twigling / Artifex Kindred. I have been admiring her big dolls (almost 70cm tall!) for ages, but they are for sure way too big for me. So I have been begging for smaller doll along with many others, I´m sure, and now the dream finally came true! :) This doll is like a mini copy of big Ingenue, but in 45cm. Perfect! She is one of the first bunch of this, should I say, prototype pre-order. I chose the peach normal skin colour, even still there were chance for several amazingly pretty colours, but I wanted something fair and freckled for this girl. The first batch of dolls came with surprise gift; a lovely dreamy faceplate!


I was surprised that the package was so small. But she was packed in sitting position, I found out soon. She was safely packed, but I must say I didn´t like the packing material. It looks pretty and works well, but even still I was very careful unpacking her, it was spread everywhere and I needed to vacuum the rug afterwards.  

I really loved the artwork by Korone / Winterdeer in her CoA! Beautiful and unique. And I´m proud for seeing fellow Finn´s work in this kind of project.


Unwrapped the mummy carefully, and found out was a beautiful lady with all the details that makes the big Ingenues so special, even the toe joint! So cool. In a way this doll is a dolly dream come true, as I wasn´t sure she would ever become available in smaller version. Thanks a lot for doing this, Reese! <3 I really like her realistic looking body and the head size.


                                            The extra dreaming faceplate up close. Lovely!


I was a bit busy on this week, and it´s been rainy, so I haven´t had much chances to take closer photos or making her face-up. But I can already tell she is gorgeous, poses well and everything seems to work perfectly!You´ll see more of her soon, I promise!

1 kommentti:

  1. I love Twigling's work too~ Congrats on receiving this gorgeous girl! I'd love to see her once she's fully put together!

    VastaaPoista