keskiviikko 11. marraskuuta 2015

Dolly mail days!

Always fun to open doll packages and in last days there have arrived three new packets! Yay! :D

First arrived package from PullipStyle; My Select Dal Frara and Isul MIO kit.


And today I got one of my dream Blythes, Sunshine Holiday! She is second hand, but almost new.


One thing I can´t get used to are the pink eyechips which almost every Blythe has. I changed her pinks for realistic pretty eyes by Puppelina. She looks lovely with them!


Also I got another second hand founding, Littlefee Arctic fox with extra faceplate and parts. But as cute as this little guy is, I mostly need the body for already excisting faceplate. But this cutie is really sweet like this, too!


Now there is only one doll left to wait, the Popovy Sisters Little Owl... One dream doll more to come. I wish she would arrive quickly, but no idea how long it may take. But she will for sure be a thing that is worth of even a long wait.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti