sunnuntai 15. toukokuuta 2016

Dolly meet-up for long time!

I had lovely day today, meeting doll hobbyist friends in a meet-up. :) Here are a couple of pics of the event, most of the dolls aren´t mine, as there were several people along with their dolls.

These were my girls taking part of the meet-up. Lots of different types of dolls!



Seeing the cute Dollfie Dream and Azone made me again secretly wish for owning such ones... But so far the anime-styled dolls really haven´t been for me, so maybe I just enjoy them in photos and meet-ups...


 All the dolls in group picture. Quite a variety!


Sweet little ones in row.


In almost every meet there is a big grumpy doll terrorized by the cute tinies. Always as fun, isn´t it? Except for him, as you can see from his expression... ;)


Thanks everyone attending, it was nice day today! :)

2 kommenttia: